Quick & Easy Snowflake Cookies
Impress your friends and family this Christmas with these super quick & easy snowflake cookies!
Ideal for tree decorations, gifts, table places or if you just fancy a festive treat!
Use our cookie recipes for perfect cookies that won’t spread!
Watch our quick tutorial video and then follow the instructions below!
For our favourite cookie recipes click here >>> ‘How to mould and bake perfect cookies’
Water Spray Bottle
Dresden Tool and/or Ball Tool
Optional : Ribbon
- Make your cookie dough following the instructions in our ‘How to mould and bake perfect cookies’ post.
- Dust your Sugar Snowflakes Mould with cornflour and tap out any excess. Roll your cookie dough into the mould.
- Turn your mould over and peel back. Your cookie dough should come out easily.
- Use a snowflake cookie cutter to cut individual cookies. You can just use one size of cookie cutter or you can use several to create different sized cookies.
- If making tree decorations now is the time to create a small hole at the top of each cookie using a dresden tool, ball tool or piping nozzle.
- Place your cookies on to a baking tray and bake.
- Once your snowflakes are baked, allow them to cool.
- When completely cool you can dust or paint your snowflakes with edible lustre dusts. Dust, White, Silver or Gold lustre straight on to your cookies or you can mix your dusts with isopropyl alcohol to paint individual snowflakes.
- Now you can spray your cookies with a light mist of water and sprinkle Magic Sparkles edible glitter on top.
- If creating tree decorations now you can finish by threading a piece of ribbon through the hole you created earlier and tying.
Snow is fallin’, all around me!